The safety and wellbeing of our members and staff is our top priority here at Kaijin MMA. As such, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) closely and are enforcing the following changes to safety and sanitary procedures to the best of our ability for the wellbeing of everyone involved at Kaijin:
- Before entering the facility, members and staff are greeted with a sanitation station.
- Temperature checks are done at the door to ensure that nobody comes into the gym with a fever.
- We ask that anyone with a cough or any other symptoms of COVID-19 stay home, and we may kindly ask someone to leave if they start coughing or showing any other symptoms of COVID-19 while at the gym.
- We are also extending the time between classes in order for our staff to properly sanitize and clean mats and practice areas.
- We have a mandatory quarantine period of two weeks for any member that has recently traveled.
We take the safety of our members and students very seriously and want to offer a clean facility for our members to train. If you want to learn more about how to protect yourself from COVID-19, please read more on the CDC’s website.
If you are interested in training from home, all members have exclusive access to our advanced technique video library. Sign up if you are interested!